Sasha & Charlie’s autumn wedding at the charming Ravenswood was filled with love and laughter. Thx again for sharing it...
Top West Sussex wedding venues
Brookfield Barn is quickly becoming one of my favourite wedding venues in the heart of West Sussex. It is rustic,...
Weddings at Upwaltham Barns are always pretty. It is one of the charming barn wedding venues on the South Coast. These...
Ross and Rose’s winter wedding took place at the charming Bury Manor Barn in West Sussex. Located at the end...
Nested in almost 100 acres of stunning Sussex countryside with unobstructed view of the South Downs, South Lodge Hotel and...
West Sussex in South East England offers a quite a unique location to celebrate your love. With the magnificent South Downs and picturesque towns you have endless venues to chose from.Recommended West Sussex wedding venues:
- Highley Manor weddings are just like poetry. No wonder Shelly moved here in the early 19th century.
- Upwaltham Barns is one of the most charming barn wedding venues.
- Brookfield Barn is rustic, yet contemporary.
- Bury Manor Barn with stunning panoramic views of the valley.
- Southdowns Manor
- Ravenswood weddings with 18 acres of land, four lakes, a secret garden and a stunning rose garden gives endless photo opportunities.
- Selden Barns within the South Downs National Park has charming flint and brick walls and a rural location.
- South Lodge has unobstructed view of the South Downs.
- Random Hall is a beautiful converted 16th century farmhouse.
- Goodwood Hotel