Needless to say, in Sussex we have plenty of choices of fields for your own festival wedding. Just like Becky and Lee...
Rustic - Stylish - Luxury - Destination
Needless to say, In Sussex county we are spoiled for choice for venues with relaxed atmospheres and bohemian spirit suitable...
Chloe and Will could not have picked a better venue for their wedding. Peelings Manor Barns is full of charm...
In my stunning home county, in Sussex we have plenty of choices for fields with relaxed atmospheres appropriate for your own funfair...
I adjusted the lens of my camera ahead of the Fawley Hill wedding. All of a sudden I felt a...
Festival weddings have become very popular in recent years and it’s easy to see why. If the thought of a laid-back wedding in the countryside fill your heart with joy then a rustic weddings could be the perfect wedding style for you.
Festival wedding ideas:
- There are so many stunning venues and places available for festival weddings. From rustic to chic through contemporary. But what all festival wedding venues have in common is their relaxed and informal atmosphere. Whatever your style, you can personalise your big day to create your dream wedding.
- Marquees or teepees? A true festival wedding would not be complete without some kind of a tent structure. Marquees, yurts or teepees. They are all great fun and perfect for an outdoor wedding especially with our unpredictable weather :-).
- Decorations: Ditch the table cloths, swap vases for jam jars, use fairy lights and lanterns or even candles if you can.
- Outfits: Guests will often welcome the freedom that comes with attending a festival wedding. Especially when it comes to what they have to wear!
- Funfair weddings: Bumper cars, bouncy castles, and you can be rest assured your kids will be entertained . Victorian carousels and merry-go-rounds are sure to thrill and your guests. The dodgems are the old time favourites, though.
- Chill out area: You can opt for deckchairs, cushions scattered freely or even the use of hay bales, an inexpensive decor idea that is super practical too! Spruce them up with some blankets to make them a little more comfortable.
- Dedicated kids area: Be it a bouncy castle or a doughnut wall…you can be rest assured your kids will be entertained
- Go for a naked cake or a cheese cake as your wedding cake.
- Food stalls: No festival wedding is complete without a candy bar, an ice cream van (my ultimate favourite), a burger van or a pizza oven. The list is endless
Do you like what you see
Are you also looking for a festival wedding photographer? Get in touch with Ebourne Images. I would love to take pictures of your special day too! With a first class Fine Art university degree and an Associate qualification from the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP), you can be assured your wedding memories are in safe hands. Needless to say, he qualification means I am among the elite 5-10 per cent of wedding photographers in the country :-).