Why I love shooting festival weddings
We, as Sussex wedding photographers are spoiled for choice in our beautiful county for venues with relaxed atmospheres and bohemian spirit suitable for your own festival wedding. Just like Nicola and Dave here, they brought their good sense of humour, bundles of creativity and glamping to guaranteed their guests a wedding to remember. Here’s a short list to consider when you organise a sustainable, festival themed wedding.
Top tips for festival weddings:
- Signage: Fun signage lets your guests know where all the festivities are taking place as well as giving that authentic festival feel.
- Decoration: The more natural, sustainable and colourful the better!
Wristbands: Give your guests an all-access pass to your big day with wristbands.
Marquees or Teepees? A true festival wedding would not be complete without some kind of a tent structure. Marquees, yurts or teepees. They are all great fun and perfect for an outdoor wedding especially with our unpredictable weather :-).
Chill Out Area: You can opt for deckchairs, cushions scattered freely or even the use of hay bales, an inexpensive decor idea that is super practical too! Spruce them up with some blankets to make them a little more comfortable.
- Dedicated Kids Area: Be it a bouncy castle or a doughnut wall…you can be rest assured your kids will be entertained 🙂
- Outfits: Guests will often welcome the freedom that comes with attending a festival wedding. Especially when it comes to what they have to wear!
- Food stalls: No carnival is complete without a candy bar, a burger van or a pizza oven. The list is endless 🙂
Festival wedding photo gallery at Sussex Barn
Festival Wedding Photography
Your choice of wedding photographer will reflect your overall ethos for your festival wedding. A laid back and relaxed vibe is usually the way with festival weddings, so it is important to find a photographer who shares your vision!
Suppliers at the Sussex Barn wedding:
- Pangdean Old Barn Wedding
- Selden Barns Wedding
- Northease Manor School Wedding
- Peelings Manor Barns
- Wedding at Pangdean Old Barn
- Chapel Barn Wedding
Do you like what you see?
Are you also looking for your Sussex festival wedding photographer? Get in touch with Ebourne Images. I would love to take pictures of your special day too! Most importantly, with a first class Fine Art university degree and an Associate qualification from the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP), you can be assured your wedding memories are in safe hands. The qualification means I am among the elite 5-10 per cent of wedding photographers in the country :-).
Tags: Barn weddings, Candid wedding photography, Documentary wedding photography, East Sussex Weddings, Festival weddings, Natural wedding photography, Sussex Weddings