Luxury wedding at Eastbourne College
Eastbourne College is one of the great historical buildings of the town. The 150 year old magnificent establishment is a touch of style and glamour on the South Coast. As expected, the bride and groom had everything for a luxury wedding:
- Grandiose wedding venue.
- Designer bridal dress and shoes.
- Glowing and smooth complexion.
- Polished and sleek low bun for the bride.
- Sparkling wedding ring.
- Tuxedo for the gents.
- Vintage car for the grand entrance.
- Saxophone player for the sophisticated atmosphere.
- Eye-Catching Centrepieces.
- Seated dinner with stylish dining plates.
- White wedding cake with cascading display of orchids.
Bridal preparation in East Dean
Imogen’s very stylish bridal preparation took place at the stunning Underhill House in East Dean. The bride could not have picked a better location than this Grade II listed property with a far reaching downland views.
Eastbourne Collage wedding gallery
I do hope you will enjoy browsing through these images. A big thank you to my fellow associate photographer, Carl Slezacek for helping me to capture Tom’s preparations and assisting me with the ceremony and the group shots.
Suppliers at Eastbourne Collage wedding
- Photographer: Ebourne Images
- Venue: Eastbourne College
- Associate Photographer: Carl Slezacek Photography
Do you like what you see?
Are you also looking for a luxury wedding photographer? Get in touch with Ebourne Images. I would love to take pictures of your special day too! Most importantly, with a first class Fine Art university degree and an Associate qualification from the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP), you can be assured your wedding memories are in safe hands. Needless to say, the qualification means I am among the elite 5-10 per cent of wedding photographers in the country :-).
Tags: East Sussex Weddings, High-end wedding photographer, High-end wedding photography, High-end weddings