Picture yourselves with your wedding guests sipping bubbles on your balcony with a magical view of the Eastbourne’s sunshine coastline....
Winter wedding in Forest Green in the woods at Trinity Church in, Surrey. A wonderful New Year’s Eve wedding. Sharna &...
During weddings, I always have my artistic head and eyes tuned in to capture incredible moments. Shooting wedding venues has quite literally taken me to new heights. I have found myself 2,000 feet up in the air, dangling from a two seater plane, to record a pilot wedding. On another occasion I was looking for the perfect angle to capture the beautiful sunset at a Stonehenge wedding. I have laid down (accidentally) on an ants nest, I have had my ear liked by an alpaca as I shot a bride with her meerkats at the wonderfully bonkers venue of Fawley Hill, while I once caught an allergic reaction while laying in haystack to capture an Essex wedding. All good fun and never one to miss a shot!
Pleased to be a recommended photographer for the following wedding venues:
- All Saints Chapel is one of the great treasures of Eastbourne, East Sussex. Weddings at All Saints Chapel makes for some wonderful pictures for bride and grooms who choose this venue for their wedding day.
- Gilpin Lake Housel weddings at the heart of the Lake Districts never disappoints. This Michelin starred hotel and spa is set on a beautiful four-acre with stunning views over the lake and with plenty of scenic backdrops for bride and groom shots.
- Sani Resort in Greece is a world class luxury wedding destination. Not only this five-star intimate getaway sanctuary in a peaceful ecological reserve but it’s also surrounded by fragrant pine forests, crystal blue waters and endless sandy beaches.
- The Ravenswood is set within the rolling hills of West Sussex. The 18 acres of land, four lakes with a secret garden and a stunning rose garden gives endless photo opportunities for your Ravenswood weddings.
- Photographing weddings at Highley Manor is just like poetry. No wonder Shelly moved here in the early 19th century.
- Bannatyne Hotel and Spa Hastings. Such a versatile venue in East Sussex which offers so much scope for creativity: every corner is a beautiful backdrop for your perfect wedding picture.
- The Pilgrims Rest, which is a stunning Sussex Wealden Hall house. Nearly 600 years old, this romantically rustic wedding venue with its vaulted ceilings, open fires and candlelight is available for exclusive weddings use all year.
- Robert Denholm House. This elegant Victorian mansion In Surrey, with its 25 acres of beautiful grounds, provides an excellent setting for a wedding amongst the Surrey hills.
- East Sussex National. Set in 1100 acres of English countryside, this fantastic resort offers a perfect setting for any stylish wedding at the East Sussex National. Its two Championship golf courses can be used for romantic couple shots.
- For destination weddings I am a preferred supplier at the sun-kissed Ikos Resorts in Greece.
- Broyle Place. This historic, Grade II listed Elizabethan manor house in East Sussex is a superb wedding venue in Lewes. Perfect for any weddings!
Do you like what you see?
Are you also looking for an award-winning wedding photographer? Get in touch with Ebourne Images. I would love to take pictures of your wedding too! Most importantly, with a first class Fine Art university degree and an Associate qualification from the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP), you can be assured your wedding memories are in safe hands. The qualification means I am among the elite 5-10 per cent of wedding photographers in the country :-).