An East Sussex National wedding is always fun. When I met Vania and Paul a few months ago I knew...
Elegant and candid wedding photography with an artistic twist
While I am is based in East Sussex, my work shooting beautiful natural pictures for happy couples has taken me all over the country and abroad to capture those magical moments in a relationship.
I have been able to take advantage of some of the most celebrated landmarks in the country to obtain the perfect picture, including St Paul’s Cathedral, Stonehenge and several notable hotel resorts. My ability to twist and squeeze into the most advantageous positions have resulted in a collection of unique photographs.
Pleased to be a recommended photographer for the following hotel wedding venues:
- Gilpin Lake Housel weddings at the heart of the Lake Districts never disappoints. This Michelin starred hotel and spa is set on a beautiful four-acre with stunning views over the lake and with plenty of scenic backdrops for bride and groom shots.
- Sani Resort in Greece is a world class luxury wedding destination. Not only this five-star intimate getaway sanctuary in a peaceful ecological reserve but it’s also surrounded by fragrant pine forests, crystal blue waters and endless sandy beaches.
- The Ravenswood is set within the rolling hills of West Sussex. The 18 acres of land, four lakes with a secret garden and a stunning rose garden gives endless photo opportunities for your Ravenswood weddings.
- Photographing weddings at Highley Manor is just like poetry. No wonder Shelly moved here in the early 19th century.
- Bannatyne Hotel and Spa Hastings is such a versatile venue in East Sussex which offers so much scope for creativity. Every corner is a beautiful backdrop for your picture perfect Bannatyne Spa Hotel wedding picture.
- East Sussex National. Set in 1100 acres of English countryside, this fantastic resort offers a perfect setting for any stylish wedding at the East Sussex National. Its two Championship golf courses can be used for romantic couple shots.
- For destination weddings I am a preferred supplier at the sun-kissed Ikos Resorts in Greece.
Do you like what you see?
Are you also looking for your Sussex wedding photographer to capture your wedding? Get in touch with Ebourne Images. I would love to take pictures of your special day too! Most importantly, with a first class Fine Art university degree and an Associate qualification from the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP), you can be assured your wedding memories are in safe hands. Needles to say, the qualification means I am among the elite 5-10 per cent of wedding photographers in the country :-).